So which came first? the Neverfull or the New Britt?

I prefer the Britt because I have too much mono canvas and I love the gold GG's they would go so nicely with my gucci shoes...gucci is my second love after LV of course
But hey, The neverfull comes out in both damier colours later this year! It's a great chance to get something a little different for a really nice price and you won't have to worry about the monogram. ;)

the "tote" is such a standard style that every brand's got their own version. you're better-off comparing the Gucci New Britt to the Goyard St Louis. they're far more similar to each other :yes:

thing that struck me about the New Britt when I saw it in the shop was that it had a striped lining similar to the Neverfull. The Goyard Saint-Louis doesn't have something like that.

So it seems the New Britt tote came first. Maybe I don't go to the Gucci shop often enough :smile: After much research too, I discovered that there various versions of the Britt, that it could get me confused. Several of you don't like the straps that dangle from the Neverfull. I personally like it. Adds some twist to the classic beach tote design. It's just strange though that Vuitton only thought to come up with this classic design recently. Catching up with Goyard, Gucci and the rest? Anyway, I like their improvement on the design. Thanks for the responses guys!