So when do we.....

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
Hmmm I want my name on that LVOE tote too...just in case it's relatively less expensive...since it looks like cloth to me. Anyways, I will have to print a pic out next time I go to LV!

xoAKIxo

O.G.
Sep 27, 2006
Hawaii
I'd love one of those totes too! ^^lol great idea should show them a pic I don't want them to give a weird look like what are you talking about?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
in a fairy house
Your SA should know the bag you're talking about.....and just tell them you want to be pout on the waitlist when it opens. At the very least....tell him/her to call you when the Spring '07 list opens.
They really are clueless right now because they don't know what is going to be released from the runway!
For example...my SA is hearing rumors that the awful plaid shopping bag may be changed for production....and that there may be variations of the LVoe totes.
:yes: :yes:

alvie223

Apr 24, 2006
How much do we think that tote is going to be??? I know we won't have definite numbers until the look book? But if that's the next item I'm campaigning/begging for I want to know what damage I'm giong to do.

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
Hmmm I want my name on that LVOE tote too...just in case it's relatively less expensive...since it looks like cloth to me. Anyways, I will have to print a pic out next time I go to LV!
John mentioned in the SJ ad thread it would be about US$1600. :wtf: :wtf: