So, whats your next RM?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As soon as one comes in we start lusting for another one.
    The next ones I am stalking and want are in this order:

MAM in Black
    MAM in Dusty and Silver Spot
    Rose body Clutch in Violet
    MAM in Tangerine
    MAM in Eggplant
    MAM in Yellow

So whats yours?

2. definitely a Nikki! hoping to score one at the sample sale (may?) or even the owl lab trunk show next weekend. that's exactly where i'm spending my tax rebate check :smile:

3. The morning after mini in black basketweave

4. Emerald MAB, Cheri satchel, MAB luxe and a Mini or regular sized Nikki.

5. Def a Nikki
    Tangerine MAM
    And maybe a Steady
    :love:

6. Floral Stamp MAB
    A Nikki

7. MAB in night blue and persimmon, nikki in seagreen!

8. Realistically? I have a massive wishlist, but what I am actively acquiring in the next little while will be:

-Black Elisha
    -Black MAM

9. MAB in YELLOW/SILVER SPOT

anddddddd......

NIKKI IN SEA GREEN or SOMETHING in SEA GREEN!

10. Nikki or Mini Nikki in Navy Luxe (I think that's the name for the colour?)

11. oops forgot the red/red patent basketweave MAB! so those are my next THREE!

oops and then the Fuschia MAM! those are my next FOUR! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

12. Emerald Nikki.

13. Either dusty/silverspot MAM or a Nikki, don't know what color yet. But I'll be trying to hold out until the sample sale(s).

14. Too many! Emerald and Red/Red patent basketweave MAM.. Also hoping to score a Tangerine, Fuchsia, Stone and/or Yellow w/silverspot MAM during the sample sale!

15. Nikki- Not sure what color/ any color!
    Matinee- Wine or Glazed Almnd
    Steady- Dusty/ Tangerine
    MAM- Tangy