So what's your Chinese Starsign, BBag lover?(I need some distraction from studying ;)

What is your Chinese Starsign, BBag lover?

• Rat

• Ox

• Tiger

• Rabbit

• Dragon

• Snake

• Horse

• Sheep

• Monkey

• Rooster

• Dog

• Pig

Results are only viewable after voting.

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
I'm in the middle of exam prep period and would need some distraction!!:rolleyes:

Well, this is somewhat business related as we have learned in many of our culture courses that some companies in Asia will determine if they are willing to enter business negotiations with you or not according to your Chinese Starsign.

So what's your Chinese Starsign?:heart:

Ah, good luck with your exams...and don't get side tracked for too long!

I am a sssssnake!:P
Snake ( 1917 - 1929 - 1941 - 1953 - 1965 - 1977 - 1989 )

Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller. Some Snakes: Clara Barton, Liz Claiborne, Charles Darwin, Mary Baker Eddy, Elizabeth I, Fannie Farmer, Anne Frank, Mahatma Gandhi, Ellen Goodman, Carole King, Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, Edgar Allen Poe.

Here is the link on the animal zodiac:http://www.lausd.k12.ca.us/Haskell_EL/calendar past events/chinesenew year gifs/chinesenewyear.htm

I'm a rat, too, by the way!:yes:
.jpg

Ohh, looks like I am the first Dog :woohoo:

We are loyal to a fault and very kind :heart:

PS. I am unkowingly drawn to Dragons.
Well, there you have it. I'm a Dragon.
Apparently I'm "Dragon ascending to the heavens" or something along those lines. Each animal is divided into subparts from what I understand.
Still waiting for that miracle of riches!