So what's your best recent ebay score?

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I know a lot of us snoop the bay from time to time. So what's your most recent find? This past Saturday while purchasing my leather Isabelle, I found a new style that I love...the perri hippie. Now I've never been a big Poppy fan but it's look is changing and I'm liking it. I almost went against my no brass rule and bought the perri hippie in cherry. I love that color and the bag is the perfect size and shape. I didn't buy it because I know there's a black/silver coming and couldn't pay FP for both so close together. I found one yesterday on ebay for $150 with free shipping! My multicolored Isabelle came from there too and should be here today. I'm on a mini ban now :shucks:.

Ebay keeps tempting me! I recently bought two 2008 Legacy bags - one for only $43! I also got a rare vintage bag. Sometimes I would rather get a used bag because I don't have to worry about whether or not to clip the tags. Because I get it for a lower price, I don't feel the pressure to get my money's worth out of it.

Ebay keeps tempting me! I recently bought two 2008 Legacy bags - one for only $43! I also got a rare vintage bag. Sometimes I would rather get a used bag because I don't have to worry about whether or not to clip the tags. Because I get it for a lower price, I don't feel the pressure to get my money's worth out of it.

That's exactly what happened to me with the cherry perri hippie! I usually buy black before anything else because it's a 'safe' color for me. I am glad I waited because I can use this one for a while and give it to my mother if I change my mind without feeling too guilty. Still getting the black a little later though.

Both of these are from the summer:

Large patent chocolate Zoe - in basically new condition for $80

Medium chocolate leather Zoe - in like new condition for $65

Great deals! I'm never that lucky! I did recently get a large patent zoe in silver for $145. I've been looking for it for so long though that I'm sure I would've paid more. Zoe is such a great style!

I just got a Brahmin Sara Rose satchel in two-tone truffle this week, NWT for only $179! All the other ones are $250+.

I also got a dark purple FP Brooke, NWT for $175.

Last summer, I got a rose gold metallic Parker Hippie (used, missing hangtag and longer strap) for just $40! It's gorgeous, too!

I love ebay!

I picked up a blue woven caroline for... can't remember if it was $600 or $650. Either way, it was in pristine condition, NWT (with tags ATTACHED- I HATE when people list "NWT" and the tags have been snipped! So misleading), and the best deal of the year for me.

I just got a Brahmin Sara Rose satchel in two-tone truffle this week, NWT for only $179! All the other ones are $250+.

I also got a dark purple FP Brooke, NWT for $175.

Last summer, I got a rose gold metallic Parker Hippie (used, missing hangtag and longer strap) for just $40! It's gorgeous, too!

I love ebay!

Very nice! I do too! I've found some great bags that I wouldn't otherwise be able to own because they are retired. I've found some brand new bags at really good prices too.

I picked up a blue woven caroline for... can't remember if it was $600 or $650. Either way, it was in pristine condition, NWT (with tags ATTACHED- I HATE when people list "NWT" and the tags have been snipped! So misleading), and the best deal of the year for me.

I hate that too! For future reference, that warrants a item not as described case. Nice find though! Congrats!