So, what's your bad habit?

1. Do you drink? Smoke? Eat chocolates late at night when noone is looking? Shoot up,?:roflmfao:

Come on-everybody has something-what do you do?

2. Mine is smoking!!! Am going to quit anytime....just not today!!!

3. I say the F word a lot. Kyliereese will attest to that :shame: I don't even realize that I say it sometimes. Definitely a bad, bad habit :shame:

4. leaving for anything (appointment/work/meeting/lunch/etc) with only 15 minutes until the scheduled time slot, even if where i'm going is farther than 15 min away.. . i'm ALWAYS late. my work has learned to tolerate it cuz i do good work.. lol. if it's farther than 15 min away, i call and say i'm stuck in traffic.

lol. asian time sux.

5. Staying Up Too Late On PF!!!!

6. ^^ ditto bagluv!

Horrible sleeping schedule and I snack late at night.

7. Biting my nails :Push:

8. Mine is close to that....biting my CUTICLE, :yucky: I can't stop doing it! Especially, when I'm thinking or concentrating....I don't even realize I'm doing it too!

9. Ouch! Doesn't that hurt?!

Mine is definitely not going to bed when I should.

10. :shame: me too... hehehe, since we got a new Net connection at home everything has just been better!!! At least i'm not on the PF so much at work now! :lol:

11. smoking, swearing, gambling, drinking coke....I'm just a sucker for bad habits.

12. Putting off work that needs to be done right away and snacking late at night.

13. i smoke way to much

14. Smoking:shame:.

15. eating too much chocolates, biting my cuticles and smoking....i'm addicted!!!:shame::yucky:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice