So What's Next?

Dec 6, 2005
Just because I've exhausted my bag budget for this quarter doesn't mean I can' t start strategizing the next one! I really want Batignolles Horizontal now (spurred by Pseub). What is your next bag?

Finally ordered the Lucille PM in black/white and am awaiting shipment from eluxury.

The next bag I have my eyes on is the damier speedy, lets see how patient I can be.

i believe i've decided on a chanel classic flap in caviar leather since i missed out on the reissue 2.55 :cry: . or maybe something from the cambon line...unless something like a nice balenciaga catches my eye! :amuse:

I think I might save up for my very first LV (alas, I am still a virgin:shame: ) I am thinking the batignolles horizontal or the popincourt haut (sp?)... or even the speedy 30. Must try them on first...

I fell in love with a black and tan Fendi B bag ... but I have no idea when they will hit the stores ... so I rationalized and bought my third Chanel instead - buttery soft black leather with diamond quilting and silver hardware - two small pockets on the sides with the double C stitched ... and a silver logo dangling from the zipper are ... Handle is a mix of plain leather plus on each side - silver chains... brand new - just hit the stores ... don't know the model name ...

Go for the batignolles horizontal! I LOVE MINE :love: I'm currently doing research for my next purchase.....a Balenciaga in 2-3 months :nuts: What style, what size, what color?!?!? I love these debates :biggrin:

Well I'm not getting a new bag until after my wedding (June 17th) I don't think (FH would kill me :-X )... So my next target is a LV multicolor small ring agenda :love: