So What's Next?

Dec 6, 2005
Just because I've exhausted my bag budget for this quarter doesn't mean I can' t start strategizing the next one! I really want Batignolles Horizontal now (spurred by Pseub). What is your next bag?

Buttery

O.G.
Nov 21, 2005
My next will be either the Balenciaga Twiggy (in Cornflower, Origan or Biege) or the Chloe Silverado Satchel (Cognac).

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
My next bag should be the Batignolles as well, can't decide which one, I guess it'll depend on the mood that day!

Mariah

Dec 24, 2005
i believe i've decided on a chanel classic flap in caviar leather since i missed out on the reissue 2.55 :cry: . or maybe something from the cambon line...unless something like a nice balenciaga catches my eye! :amuse:

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Same with Mariah, a nice Chanel flap or a ligne cambon pochette.. and a speedy (damier.. mono, anything's good!).

Pouchette

Jan 7, 2006
West Coast, USA
I think I might save up for my very first LV (alas, I am still a virgin:shame: ) I am thinking the batignolles horizontal or the popincourt haut (sp?)... or even the speedy 30. Must try them on first...

harley

Look out Singapore!!
Jan 10, 2006
NYC
I fell in love with a black and tan Fendi B bag ... but I have no idea when they will hit the stores ... so I rationalized and bought my third Chanel instead - buttery soft black leather with diamond quilting and silver hardware - two small pockets on the sides with the double C stitched ... and a silver logo dangling from the zipper are ... Handle is a mix of plain leather plus on each side - silver chains... brand new - just hit the stores ... don't know the model name ...

luckycharm06

Old School Member
O.G.
Dec 2, 2005
CALIFORNIA
Go for the batignolles horizontal! I LOVE MINE :love: I'm currently doing research for my next purchase.....a Balenciaga in 2-3 months :nuts: What style, what size, what color?!?!? I love these debates :biggrin:

bethany

O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
I'm thinking probably the Gerard Darel Charlotte, and maybe a Balenciaga later this year when I save up $1200!

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Next bag might be either a black paddy or damier alma, and then sealing the deal with a damier speedy hopefully. :shame: