So what is the fruit of your 20% off coupon??

Lemon06

LV2FLY
Jul 30, 2009
I wanted to do a big reveal and CANNOT make this photo upload for some reason! But i got a beautiful leather magenta madeline for $100, 3 scarves (between 7-9$ each!), and two clutches ($24 and $27)! Who else won???

I've only used the 20% OFF coupons twice, and it was awhile ago. I'll have a reveal coming UP on Thur. as my GF that picked up my Bonnie black leather satchel shipped today and the UPS website says it'll be here then. I know she used a 20% OFF for that.

I would like to try and get to my outlet once before the 8/23 coupon expires so that I can grab a couple small items. I did get a Lg. patent Berry Zoe that everyone's seen, and a really pretty loooong scarf that's shiny and see thru in black & gray signature. If I have a pic I'll post it. I really want to score a black Amanda wristlet or cosmetic case & skinny to go with my black OpArt Sabrina but we'll see if I decide it's worth the trip and if my outlet even has them!!!

Black Amanda satin Darcy evening bag. I have a black leather Celeste but I REALLY don't like it for an evening bag. Didn't seem to *go* w/ the 2 dresses I bought to wear it with. The Darcy's the bomb! Love it! Wanted to attach a pic, but can't seem to get photobucket to allow me to upload this morning. Boo PB!

I posted this elsewhere,but dont know if you Coach ladies have seen this. I printed 8-23 coupon twice. Once for my home info and home email add and the 2nd time with my work email and work address. My full name was used on both. Do you guys think my outlet will let that fly? I know CZ said her outlet wouldnt let it fly probably,but im hopeful. Has anyone tried it yet?

I posted this elsewhere,but dont know if you Coach ladies have seen this. I printed 8-23 coupon twice. Once for my home info and home email add and the 2nd time with my work email and work address. My full name was used on both. Do you guys think my outlet will let that fly? I know CZ said her outlet wouldnt let it fly probably,but im hopeful. Has anyone tried it yet?

I'm going to try it today...I think it should work...;);)

I sure will...

I've only been to mine once so If that is the deciding factor..they won't know me..
I have a feeling when you put in different emails it generates a new coupon..I think the name won't matter..unless like you say..they know you..:smile:

Hopefully it works for both of us..!