So what is on your POST-Holiday list?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know that everyone has posted what they want for Xmas/holidays, but what do you want in the New Year??

Me:

*White MC Pouchette GM
    *White Epi Speedy 30 (when it comes out!!)
    *White MC Bandeau

2. some of this was supposed to be graduation/birthday/xmas list but because i decided i didn't need them yet i guess they'll just rollover to the new year :P

Suhali L'Ingenieux PM (black)
    Embossed Polly
    Damier Pegase 60 or 70
    Damier Sac Plat (probably if/when i get a job)

3. ^oooooh those sound beautiful!!

Happy early birthaygraduationmas!!!! LOL

4. - Mono papillion 26 or Popincourt Haut have not decided which one yet
    - Porte Monnaie Rond- I think thats how you spell it, one of those round coin purses.
    - Keepall 45 or 50-----> In my dreams!

I try to limit myself to 2-3 a year.

5. i love the white bag in the scarlet ad, the metallic lace, a mono cles, pastilles and an azur saleya.

oh and lv shoes

6. My lists are neverending... hehehe maybe even too long to list.

7. My post holiday list:

REST!

8. ^LOL is that a new LV style?!?!!

9. Slow down on the bags...

check out the shoes and accessoies, maybe a piece of jewelry from the empreinte collection... most likely a ring...

perhaps do the unthinkable and buy other brands too!?!?!?!?!

10. ^^^What?!?!? You are going to cheat on LV??!!? LOL

11. Non-LV things that I want are:

*Chanel classic jumbo flap (black with silver hardware)
    * Gucci large horsebit hobo

12. well i want gucci shoes, 3 pairs = 1200 but then i always say "oh well i can get 3 pairs at lv for that price or right around it" so i would end up going there lol... well my friend MIGHT be able to get me 360 off due to his discount, I am not saying where he works so it doesnt matter! lol

then i would like some more designer jeans and tees that I have totally missed out on and sacraficed for LV!!!

13. My wardrobe is in the pitts right now lol I think, i could have done a lot with that $2300 on that coat I bought lol but i couldnt pass it up lol

14. ^haha friends with discounts are always good! LOL

15. -Hopefully I can get Sophie before Christmas, but if not Obsession sunnies in light honey glitter
    -sweet monogram pendant
    -framboise bedford
    -mono lockit horizontal
    -the new heart shaped vernis
    -also another Chanel, maybe violet lambskin flap