So what is everyone planning to buy before/shortly after the price increase??

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
ME-- POSSIBLY the damier azur speedy 30...i love it but am starting to get nervous as to what it will look like with patina on it. I might wait awhile and let others try it out for me and then make up my mind.:graucho: :P

Oh and I ALWAYS have the Saleya GM on my list but every time I seem to talk myself out of it!:confused1:

What about you? What are you planning to buy in the next month or so?:drool:

I'm getting my Damier Papillon 30 this Sat(was going to wait until next month, but I gotta beat that price hike and get one with the old hardware) and I'm planning on getting a Damier Azur piece when it comes out. I'm thinking about a Pochette Accessory and maybe a Cles--something without too much vachetta. Like you, I'm not too sure I will like the patina on this collection.

Ugh I wish they would have put different trim on the Azur!! Gray or maybe even white leather, as long as it was treated!!

I can't WAIT to see your papillon!!! You get that cute little baby papillon pouch that goes with it too!! :smile:

Suhali black lockit (probably mm) or black MC Aurelia
Also, going to look at the houston/brentwood in framboise...again (lol) I've talked myself out of it 3 times.
Maybe, azur poucette or mini pouchette, if I don't think it's too grey.

I may get the Damier Chelsea. I need to replace a Mono Cabas Mezzo that was stolen from my home from a well-known maid service. (along with some Chanel items back in August)
I wanted to just replace the CM but know I think I might be reminded of the whole terrible incident every time I used her. So I may get a different bag, still larger but different.