So what is everyone planning to buy before/shortly after the price increase??

1. ME-- POSSIBLY the damier azur speedy 30...i love it but am starting to get nervous as to what it will look like with patina on it. I might wait awhile and let others try it out for me and then make up my mind.:graucho: :P

Oh and I ALWAYS have the Saleya GM on my list but every time I seem to talk myself out of it!:confused1:

What about you? What are you planning to buy in the next month or so?:drool:

2. :nuts: I'm going to get the Mono Speedy 25 on friday :yahoo: I'm also thinking about the Mono Cles...

3. Fun!!! I am so excited for you!! You will have to post pics:smile:

I think that my SO will let my get my Xmas gift early thanks to the price hike!! :smile:

4. I'm getting my Damier Papillon 30 this Sat(was going to wait until next month, but I gotta beat that price hike and get one with the old hardware) and I'm planning on getting a Damier Azur piece when it comes out. I'm thinking about a Pochette Accessory and maybe a Cles--something without too much vachetta. Like you, I'm not too sure I will like the patina on this collection.

5. Ugh I wish they would have put different trim on the Azur!! Gray or maybe even white leather, as long as it was treated!!

I can't WAIT to see your papillon!!! You get that cute little baby papillon pouch that goes with it too!! :smile:

6. Suhali black lockit (probably mm) or black MC Aurelia
    Also, going to look at the houston/brentwood in framboise...again (lol) I've talked myself out of it 3 times.
    Maybe, azur poucette or mini pouchette, if I don't think it's too grey.

7. azur pochette! followed by the daimer speedy 25. by the time i save up, i won't be able to beat the price increase so i don't really care. haha.

8. I'm going Friday (hopefully) and breaking in my new CC (no finance charges until April)!!:graucho:

9. LOL gotta love the 0%!!!

Do you have any ideas of what you might get??

10. hopefully get my mc trouville by this weekend as an early bday present. I might possibly get the azur speedy also next week.

11. I was thinking about getting a mono petit noe or a diff mono shoulder bag. I kinda want to see the azure pieces IRL first.

12. does lv increase prices each yr? if so when is the next increase?

13. Nov. 1st is what I heard.

14. Fushia or Green Perfo Speedy and Perfo Wallet...and maybe a Perfo Cles :yahoo:

15. I may get the Damier Chelsea. I need to replace a Mono Cabas Mezzo that was stolen from my home from a well-known maid service. (along with some Chanel items back in August)
    I wanted to just replace the CM but know I think I might be reminded of the whole terrible incident every time I used her. So I may get a different bag, still larger but different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice