So what is everyone getting with the next PCE?

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
Assuming there is a PCE coming soon, what is everyone thinking about getting?

I wanted something in croc, but everything is too pricey for me right now. I still love the madison mini satchel and thought about adding another one of those.

I also love the navy saffiano mini tanner on the stage site.

And I can't get the flight bag out of my head for some reason.

I haven't cut the tag on my classic rambler yet, so I'm waiting to see if I want to do an exchange or keep that AND get something new.

paulina1234

Oct 7, 2011
Assuming there is a PCE coming soon, what is everyone thinking about getting?

I wanted something in croc, but everything is too pricey for me right now. I still love the madison mini satchel and thought about adding another one of those.

I also love the navy saffiano mini tanner on the stage site.

And I can't get the flight bag out of my head for some reason.

I haven't cut the tag on my classic rambler yet, so I'm waiting to see if I want to do an exchange or keep that AND get something new.

The saffiano MT are gorgeous!

I would like a MT too but i can't decide which one - and i haven't gotten a PCE in a month :sad:
Not my picture!!! But i am trying to decide brtween Cognac, saddle studded, or Mint ( off ebay)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 653

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
The saffiano MT are gorgeous!

I would like a MT too but i can't decide which one - and i haven't gotten a PCE in a month :sad:
Not my picture!!! But i am trying to decide brtween Cognac, saddle studded, or Mint ( off ebay)
I had the cognac and exchanged it for the studded saddle. I love the studs. But every time I see the cognac, I still love it.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I'm struggling with deciding...I have about 6 bags on my wishlist just from the next website update! I can only realistically buy 1 or 2 more purses tops for the next month or so, so I'm thinking the printed haircalf small Sadie with the next PCE then the glitter python E/W Madeline with the next-next PCE...

Attachments

• haircalfsadie.jpg
    haircalfsadie.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 766
  • glitterpythonmadeline.jpg
    glitterpythonmadeline.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 647

kcoach

Jul 23, 2013
I'm struggling with deciding...I have about 6 bags on my wishlist just from the next website update! I can only realistically buy 1 or 2 more purses tops for the next month or so, so I'm thinking the printed haircalf small Sadie with the next PCE then the glitter python E/W Madeline with the next-next PCE...
That sadie is so cute.

paulina1234

Oct 7, 2011

I love madeline like no other nut the sadie is really special!! I'd say get Saadie :biggrin:

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I love madeline like no other nut the sadie is really special!! I'd say get Saadie :biggrin:

That sadie is so cute.

I don't know what's going on with me... I used to be a reserved minimalist when it came to bags (plain leather, or quilted at the most, etc) but now I'm super attracted to all the exotics... :confused1:

I would never pick up leopard anything but that Sadie is just so tastefully done!! And that rich dark brown leather... :drool:

paulina1234

Oct 7, 2011
I don't know what's going on with me... I used to be a reserved minimalist when it came to bags (plain leather, or quilted at the most, etc) but now I'm super attracted to all the exotics... :confused1:

I would never pick up leopard anything but that Sadie is just so tastefully done!! And that rich dark brown leather... :drool:

Everyone needs a bag or more that just pops and makes an outfit. And i've heard multiple times that animal print IS a neutral.
The new Madisons are really elegant and don't look tacky at all!