So what does your BH think about your b-bags ?

catcat

O.G.
Sep 6, 2006
Mine doesn't like them that much. He prefers bags like the Dior streetchic line (logocanvas + leather) or the gucci logocanvas line. I think he would love the paddy to.
He thinks the b-bags look to "vintagy". He does like ink as a color but thinks the work is too big.
But he said a sweet thing yesterday: " Honey you know it always takes me a little while to warm up to things but you have so much more taste then me, I absolutely trust your judgment since you rarely fail."

I just love him and there is hope.

Mine doesn't like B-bags:crybaby:either.

He says that they look awful and that my Hermès bags are so much more beautiful (I usually use almost only H).

I tell him it's a totally different story.

He laughs at me anyway, but apart from that, he sometimes tells me too that since I have good taste there must be a reason that maybe he doesn't understand for my choice.

What makes me angry is that from time to time, when he sees a really tacky bad tasted woman carrying a B-bag in the street, he ironically asks me if I am proud to make the same choice as such a real classy lady.

I let him do that because I know he is the most loving person I have ever met, and I know it's a bit of a joke as well...

:roflmfao: *LoL* Trama!! That's hilarious (the women w/tacky/bad taste).

So, what is a BH anyway? A Balenciaga Husband? ;) I guess we need to coin a new acronym: BHH for Balenciaga Hating Husband, since some of the husbands like other styles but not Balenciaga. ;)

My DH loves LV and is very slowly warming up to Balenciaga. He hates the black B-bags - wait until he finds out I just bought one!

lol this thread is hilarious! my BF actually loves the look of bbags! he says it looks real classy but city-like at the same time. he likes the styles of some gucci stuff too, but he's pretty picky with that. he says "at least with bbags, even though it's expensive, the leather is one of a kind & the colors they got are crazy. all these monograms are all the same" he took a while to like the paddy, but i think it just depends on the color. he likes my craie :graucho:

as for lvs, he's not too fond of them. although he thinks the speedy is "cute". lol. i really make it a point to educate him b/c everytime i get a bag, i need his extra push to get it. his support means a lot to me. :love:

my boyfriend thinks they are ok but generally too large and he likes the first better than the city and the twiggy. and once he saw a girl wearing balenciaga and went over to her and said, is this balenciaga? my girlfriend loves them! trouble is, she was wearing a fake, but at least she confessed it.

Danae, you should make him a surprise and buy yourself a weekender one of these days, I am pretty sure he would love it!

And errrrrrr...... maybe you could show him the ateliernaff blog so that he learns to spot fakes.