So what do you think the Spring line will be??

Dont know what will be in it but cant wait. After seeing your modelling pics of red LMM Tarantino bought a purple LMM with silver hardware. Arrived yesterday - It is beautiful !

Dont know what will be in it but cant wait. After seeing your modelling pics of red LMM Tarantino bought a purple LMM with silver hardware. Arrived yesterday - It is beautiful !

Wow Rosie - that's great - don't you love how colourfully beautiful they are! You know I really wanted a purple one but they'd sold out when I wanted to buy, so I got the red one instead. I'm holding out for another purple (not crash) something in the new Spring hopefuly...
T

ahem, why are we talking SPRING already???????

Is this so we can start saving? Or start selling to make money to save for Spring BE's???

The new Hobo bag for sure - it sounds like it's definately part of the Spring line - I wonder what colors it's going to come in??? Did anyone watch or go to NY Fashion Week? Was wondering what the new colors they were showing for Spring??

Tarantino Jackie sent me samples of red and purple and I had trouble deciding the red is a great colour too. I think both bags are amazing. ( there is a purple LMM on website with gold hardware!!)

Tarantino Jackie sent me samples of red and purple and I had trouble deciding the red is a great colour too. I think both bags are amazing. ( there is a purple LMM on website with gold hardware!!)

Ooohhhh MAN! don't tell me that... I need to hold back I think - as the hobo sounds like it will be amazing...

I hope to find a more beautiful hold mes either in mate leather or in ostrich... The simplicity of this style with that exotic leather would be just gorgeous (IMHumbleO)

The Hobo will be coming out for the Spring which will without a doubt be drop-dead gorgeous!!!

Also, the Love Me Midis in many of the colors craved now....like, Tan, purple, wine, grey, choco.....and others.

The Take Me Anywhere (like Tash's avatar) will be offered in a range of colors and in 2 sizes - Midi and Regular.

I also *think*, but don't take my martini away from me if I'm wrong, some of the popular Fall styles may be offered in Spring colors and leathers.....the Hug Me in Tan comes to mind.

Lizardo.....I've said it before and I'll say it again.....you are a dangerous Vixen.......and I actually had my martini in-hand before I dared open this thread......I come prepared where you're concerned!!! ;)

The Hobo will be coming out for the Spring which will without a doubt be drop-dead gorgeous!!!

Also, the Love Me Midis in many of the colors craved now....like, Tan, purple, wine, grey, choco.....and others.

The Take Me Anywhere (like Tash's avatar) will be offered in a range of colors and in 2 sizes - Midi and Regular.

I also *think*, but don't take my martini away from me if I'm wrong, some of the popular Fall styles may be offered in Spring colors and leathers.....the Hug Me in Tan comes to mind.

Lizardo.....I've said it before and I'll say it again.....you are a dangerous Vixen.......and I actually had my martini in-hand before I dared open this thread......I come prepared where you're concerned!!! ;)

OMG - my HG TMA is coming back!!!! Yes ----- now, I can only hope it will be offered in Petrol or even a nice grey!!! Yessssss - okay - BE's getting most of my Spring "bag money" for sure! Now, I need to stay away from the Coach, RM and Bal forums for sure!!!