So, what do you think of the caramel color?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I received the caramel first that I bought before the mp closed down. I'm not so sure that I am liking the color......I think I am more of a dark bag girl. Should I keep it? Do you think the color will darken over time? And if I do get rid of it, is eBay the only option now?

Thanks!!!!

2. I got the caramel purse from Bluefly and I really like the color. I don't find it to be too light at all but if you don't like it, then I think your only option is eBay.

3. If you prefer a darker bag, I'd get what you like because there's no point in keeping a bag you'll never use. Plus, there are some gorgeous colors out there. I can't answer you question about the bag getting darker over, but I was looking at swatches at atelier.naff and the caramel looks yummy! I think if you do end up wanting a different bag you'll have to either wait and see if the MP turns around or just sell it on eBay.

4. I had the caramel ( twiggy prefall 05) and i've loved it so much!.:love:

I sold it only because i fall in love with other colours.... as AmourN20 says: One bag in, one bag out...;) :shame:

5. i think the caramel is really pretty. the color goes with alot, and i think it can be worn pretty much throughout the year.

6. Im definetely more of brighter bbag kind of girl. The caramel is nice just seems a little to plain to me.

7. I think it is a lovely color. Personally, I actually prefer the bright colors, which is not what you like! So just goes to show it is all a matter of personal opinion! Don't keep it if you're not in love it!

8. :heart::heart:I luuurve the caramel.:heart::heart: But it's just a matter of personal taste. To me, it's got a lot of character, but it's subtle. But like a lot of the colors, it doesn't work equally well for all styles. I expect it will darken a little over time, but it won't ever become a really "dark" color. If you're really not in love with it, Tori, you should trade it in for a color you're thrilled with!

9. ^ I second everything you said!

I really love the caramel, especially because of the vintage leather - it shows up sooo gorgeous in that color!

10. Thanks so much all!! You have convinced me to keep it and love it, LOL. And Jennifer, I think you are absolutely right - it goes with a lot and can be used all year.

11. I just got the Caramel City and was having the same feelings about the color. But I've used it for the past week and now I really like it! It definitely goes with a lot.

12. i love the caramel, it's such a great neutral all seasons option! enjoy!

13. Loove the caramel:heart: :heart: :heart: it gets a little darker with use and I feel if parts of it will darken(like handles) it will only give that boho vintagey look over time

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice