So What Do You Guys Think?

1. Should I just go ahead and order the Mousse Paddy or wait for the dark blue that's due out in Fall? :sad2:

* Lin

=====
    If only I could care about everything else as much as I care about purses. :love:

2. I like the Mousse, but I'd wait for the dark blue, because I think it would look good for Spring/Summer with neutrals, or white and elegant in Autumn/Winter with black.

3. I am desperately in love with the Mousse, so I would go for that. But that being said, I also love having a dark blue bag (Ink City) because it is an all year round color and goes with just about everything! So if you already have a great all year round color (dark blue, black, chocolate) then go for the mousse. It is a remarkable color!

4. def get the mousse!

5. Does the upcoming dark blue have the silver hardware as well?

6. I believe so. It should be gorgeous. :love:

7. Mousse goes with everything. I absolutely love it. I would get the mousse.

8. love the mousse. get it!!

9. if the blue is anything like the blue nuit, i vote for that one.

10. my fav colour is blue - so i would go for the dark blue! But i have to say that the mousse is a wonderful colour too... are you wanting to get your bag VERY soon? good luck

11. I vote for the dark blue, but not being one to wait I'd get the mousse anyway!

12. I'm biased towards dark blue, but I really love the mousse too! (sorry no help :shame:smile:

13. Dark blue! Dark blue!

14. :nuts:

15. Lol I hate waiting but I'm trying to refrain from my impulsive buying tendencies. In the perfect world, I'd buy both but alas...money doesn't grow on trees.

I was reading on a different thread that the South Coast boutique is getting a shipment for some of the new summer/fall colors next month. I haven't called the South Coast store to double check. Personally, I'd rather order from New York so I can save money on tax...but the New York boutique is terribly rude. :mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice