So what do Monkeys and the Sopranos have in common? Why an H reveal ofcourse!

Olive: Wow, you're lucky in many ways. First, your DF Hermesmonkey letting go of her goodies. Second, to find a Bolide in a private sale ????? Third, the other teaser appetizers on sale. I've been for those charms but our H store doesn't have it and you got it in a sale ???

How much did the BOlide go for on the sale ? do you mind disclosing ? I would love to add this to my collection.

Just shy of 3k...still unbelievable

Last edited:
WooHHoo- I love your Bolide Baby! Love the color, love the size, looks awesome on you!
How sweet of HM to be your personal shopper, she gets the award "Super Shopper"!
Congratulations and use it is good health and with lots of joy! What a sale this year!

Olive, that white bag is TDF!!... oh, and the bolide ain't too bad either. You look fantastic w/ red. I love it! Congrats on the great score and a big shout out to a wonderful monkey!!!

WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

attachment.php

you and that gorgy Bolide are made for one another! HOT is too cool a descriptor here!!

Many many congrats to you and my HAT IS OFF to ms HMonkey who is a classy lady and very fine friend.

Who dat with my bag???? :biggrin::biggrin: Looks absolutely GORGEOUS on you!! Olive519 more than repaid me with a lovely afternoon with herself and the little one! Next time, she is bringing the baby and we are tag team shopping!:P

attachment.php

And if you all may have noticed, the bulk of my wardrobe revolves around jeans, all shapes sizes and washes, so a red bag is right at home with my daily up a notch mommy wear