So what do I want for my birthday in two weeks?

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
So my birthday is coming up on April 15th, and DH asked what I wanted. Duh! A bag. So I stopped in to Coach yesterday and drooled over the white Kiki, but also drooled over the thought of a white Pleated Ergo Framed Satchel. My SA said the Kiki can be cleaned with the cleaner, but the Ergo can not. I'm so torn I don't know what to do. Should I buy the fun Kiki (that is sooo totally me), or hold out for the Ergo that is oh so sexy?

My B-day is this Sunday and I am just dying to walk into the Coach store and pick something up for myself!!

Good luck with whatever you decide. Make sure you post pics!

My b-day is April 12th and I'm torn like you as well... I'm trying to figure out what I want to get... I LOVE the pleated ergos... it seems like your torn between the bags? I would try the Kiki on if you can.. otherwise wait it out until the ergo gets into stores and try that one on??

The KIKI is cute it is so hippie era! My SA told me everytime I look at this bag I have flashbacks LOL!! She remembered having a bag similar to it! I think that bag is really cute!!! I say go for the KIKI!!!! :tup:

I saw the Kiki IRL and loved the saddle color but am definitely not feeling the white. Even the SAs agreed that the white leather looks thin, shiny and crinkly like paper. I think the saddle is a very rich color, and the bag slouches nicely...just not sure I can pull it off since I'm just a bit shorter than 5'2". Also I'm not sure I want to go that trendy because I do already have nice fringe bag that I never wear, and also a Coach one that I sold last year for the same reason. I think it's all in what you want or need with your wardrobe. At this point I'm not feeling the pleated ergos just because I feel it's a very common style, and the bags reminded me a lot of other designer bags. But I have not seen these IRL, so I might be blown away when I do. Since I'm not needing a practical bag, I would probably go for the Kiki.