So What did you order from the SH Labor Day Sale?

I either get a busy signal or an answering machine when I call. I really wanted to get through so I could find out if their corporate office was open today, they fubar'd an order I made last week & charged my CC & tried to tell me it wouldn't go through even though my CC company is telling me it did. :/

I either get a busy signal or an answering machine when I call. I really wanted to get through so I could find out if their corporate office was open today, they fubar'd an order I made last week & charged my CC & tried to tell me it wouldn't go through even though my CC company is telling me it did. :/

Leave a message and call back in a bit. >_< They must be super busy.

i called and it was busy so i redialed a bunch of times til it got through and thay put me on the list and called back like an hour later....and i called just ten minutes after they opened

i left a message... i was worried there for a bit cause i was calling the number a friend left on my email for me, but when i went to double check the LeSportsac website it was a slightly different number!

:graucho: What's on your AS Ciaos Woah:???

the good stuff! ha!

i don't quit remember, but i had to get two. because of characters and well, also, if i decide to use one i will need a back up. that is, IF, i ever use them. i've only used 1 of my bags! i'm afraid of getting them dirty. it's like when i was a kid and collected sanrio erasers/pencils. i never ever used them!!!

did you order anything?

Not yet, I just woke up!! Congrats you've gotta post pics of your ciaos when you get them, k? :graucho: Since you got 2 you can definitely use one and keep 1 good one!! :idea: