So, what did you do during the tPF down time?? I hope it was productive for everyone

I made some phone calls I was putting off for a while and I finally finished reading the latest Harry Potter book along with playing some video games. Not exactly "productive" but they were things I wanted to do, lol.

As much as I love tPF, it actually worked out well for me. I got so much done!

My doll room and office are cleaner than they have been in months and months. I started cleaning out 7 year olds closet. I got 6 huge boxes ready for Hope Charities to pick up. I worked on the soldier project and so much more. :sweatdrop:

What about you, did you get a lot done, at work or home...or did you shop :graucho:.

I got my entire basement painted.
Glad thats over with and the forum is back up and going LOL

Now if only we could see attachements :sad:

Oh, the downtown was painful! :sad:

I suppose I was not very productive :Push: I went to the mall, shopped the online sales, rented some movies and just dinked around the house.

I am so, so happy TPF is back!
:happydance:

I was missing tpf so much that I just went in my closet, started looking at my bags and thought "hmmm, I might as well take pictures and do a showcase". I have been putting it off, just being lazy ... but got most of them done ... I'm just so glad it's up and running again! Phew!!! That was a tough 40 hours or so!