So, what did you do during the tPF down time?? I hope it was productive for everyone

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
As much as I love tPF, it actually worked out well for me. I got so much done!

My doll room and office are cleaner than they have been in months and months. I started cleaning out 7 year olds closet. I got 6 huge boxes ready for Hope Charities to pick up. I worked on the soldier project and so much more. :sweatdrop:

What about you, did you get a lot done, at work or home...or did you shop :graucho:.

Hey Mary....I got quite a bit done at work/school over the past couple days!! I managed to get 15 complex statistical models ran today, read about 20 empirical journal articles (they are a snore-fest), summarized articles, organized my desk, put together a shelf for my closet, listed some stuff on ebay that I had been putting off!

It was pretty good! Another couple days of downtime and I probably would've started cleaning the garage LOL

I started studying for my finals:nuts: I was seriously checking to see if tpf was up evry 10 min...Whats weird is that the site was back up at 3pm, but I couldn't get on till now??? It gave me vlads message on the repairs.

Went to sleep REALLY early last night, and today I actually got some work done (I get a little behind on my work throughout the day b/c I'm too busy surfing tPF), lol. It was awful, and the day went by sooooooooooooo slow!

i had withdrawal symptoms!! lol.

i got divorced while tPF was down and i was looking for a little love from my friends on here but couldnt! :sad:(

but i'm good now and HAPPY that it's back on to get my mind off of things! never raelized how much i actually missed this place!

*BIG HUG to socalgrl68*

I hope you're feeling better now that we're back up!

I did more real work than I would have liked :rolleyes: Shopped online like a fiend, and spent more time on facebook than I ever have! :P