So what did you buy with the 30% off PCE?

I didn't receive email either but called my favorite SA and she said that there's a code for me in the system, so I ordered Hobo in Silt and Saffiano Bonded N/S tote in Navy.

so if i don't find anything by thursday in my email, i should ask my sa? My SA is a guy xD.
If you normally receive them and you didn't this time I would get them to check in their system to make sure they have your correct email on file. In my case I was on the list to receive the pce but the email address listed on my profile had been incorrectly changed so I never received the pce notification, someone else got it instead of me.

Also, I have read on here that fb is having an event starting sometime this week, you could always use that if you wanted something.

If you normally receive them and you didn't this time I would get them to check in their system to make sure they have your correct email on file. In my case I was on the list to receive the pce but the email address listed on my profile had been incorrectly changed so I never received the pce notification, someone else got it instead of me.

Also, I have read on here that fb is having an event starting sometime this week, you could always use that if you wanted something.

Isn't that strange, very same thing happened to me, somebody had changed my email address to somebody's else email address...:thinking:

Isn't that strange, very same thing happened to me, somebody had changed my email address to somebody's else email address...:thinking:
Strange yes......but at least it can be fixed. My SA said to keep an eye on it and have it checked again next time I'm in the store. She also said it can take a couple of weeks before you start receiving emails again.
Glad it worked out for you too!