So what bag will you be wearing for St. Patty's?

leggeks

O.G.
Jun 13, 2009
Georgia
Curious to see what bags some of you may use this year. I think I may use my new peyton. Not too heavy on the green but she'll compliment my outfit nicely I think.

almabr06

Sexiest Man Alive...
Aug 19, 2009
Curious to see what bags some of you may use this year. I think I may use my new peyton. Not too heavy on the green but she'll compliment my outfit nicely I think.

Perfect bag for St. Pattys

DanaC

O.G.
Feb 13, 2009
San Antonio
leggeksOP

I would have made this post if I had that bag...OMG

I guess I will carry my Sand Parker Hippie, with stressed Old navy pants and a green Sweater.

leggeks

O.G.
Jun 13, 2009
Georgia
leggeksOP

I would have made this post if I had that bag...OMG

I guess I will carry my Sand Parker Hippie, with stressed Old navy pants and a green Sweater.
yea. Guess I'm being a little self indulgent huh? :graucho:I got super excited when I realized... "perfect timing for St. Patrick's Day!"

leggeks

O.G.
Jun 13, 2009
Georgia
Oh come on annie! You gotta have a gold or green bag right!!!! Isn't that the law or something? Didn't I read you were going to be in Ireland?

Dec 20, 2006
NYC
Probably a green Michael Kors bag. Shameful I know. The funny thing is I only bought it because Coach didn't have any green bags at the time. A year or 2 later...nothing but green Coach bags. Uh! I do want a green inlaid Peyton but I don't think I'll get it before St. Patrick's Day :sad: