So what bag are you thinking of TAKING to the Meet?

May 7, 2007
I thought we could try and take different bags to the meet so that people could have a look at them, especially if somebody else has a bag that we are thinking of buying.

I don't think I've got anything that somebody else hasn't got apart from my "unique" effie.

I know that we can try bags on in the shop but just in case they don't have what we want in stock.

Is anybody taking a Mabel?

This will be my biggest dilemma, what to wear & what to carry. I'll probably take magenta Hanover as I don't think anyone else has one of those but, then again, if I'm wearing red & black it could be black congo Helier. The problem is that's a hand held & I could need a hands free.......see my problem!

OMG Ali you are sooo organised !! Goodness knows that's my answer . I do have a red Mabel though , but she doesn't have a passport to leave Scotland !! fear of kidnap you see....

OMG Ali you are sooo organised !! Goodness knows that's my answer . I do have a red Mabel though , but she doesn't have a passport to leave Scotland !! fear of kidnap you see....

You worry for a good reason Flossie!!! I think several people may be after that if she were to venture out - better to keep her safe under lock and key!

I think I will be bringing choc Roxy so that if there isn't an oak one at SM then I will have her to keep me happy. For shopping, eek don't know yet - toss up between blenheim, effie and antony - may depend what the weather's like. Probrably have to go non-Mulberry for the evening meal (is that allowed)?

Oh what to bring, what to bring....
My collection is quite dull I'm afraid, all basics. So either my bays or my roxy. Hmmmm.

I will have to see what SM have to make my collection more exciting!

I think I will be bringing choc Roxy so that if there isn't an oak one at SM then I will have her to keep me happy. For shopping, eek don't know yet - toss up between blenheim, effie and antony - may depend what the weather's like. Probrably have to go non-Mulberry for the evening meal (is that allowed)?

Ooooo what you bringing?

Indigo E/W Bays for shopping. Black Blaenciaga First for Aly to have a look at and either Mini Mabel or Jimmy Choo for the evening. I did offer my Ledbury to Jo for a test drive but she's a complete wuss ;)

Ooooo what you bringing?

Indigo E/W Bays for shopping. Black Blaenciaga First for Aly to have a look at and either Mini Mabel or Jimmy Choo for the evening. I did offer my Ledbury to Jo for a test drive but she's a complete wuss ;)

Ooo, thanks Riff - you have a great memory and I'm really looking forward to a fondle of this baby!

Not sure what I'll be bringing - completely depends on what clothes I go for (colours I mean) Have to say that I've been using choc Annie for the last couple of days and I've fallen in love all over again.

I only really have 'day time' bags these days after having got rid of a load of stuff in the last year or so. Basically, whatever I bring I'm hoping it will do for day and evening!!

Mmmm,I was joking about with Mooks over this one,I really don't know.All my Mulberries are 'resting' as I stopped using them a while ago to keep them in good condition.My BV was a favourite,but I'm not sure.....I might just bring a Netto bag,its easier than deliberating on what to do!!!!

Joking aside,I really don't know.I did think of mono Mabel to go with my black Alexander McQueen leather jacket and black jeans..............but its another I'm keeping aside to keep in good condition...................mmmmm,lemme think.

I have one basic black silk evening bag, but I am not bringing that along. I use it maybe once or twice a year at Christmas. Love that little bag, though as its from the 40's.

Kroquet that evening bag sounds lovely. You've just reminded me actually that I too still have a black evening bag (looks cute, but can't fit a sodding thing in it :wtf:) Bought it years ago in Hong Kong...anyway I digress.

Chaz, I was hoping you'd bring the BV - what is it you're not sure about?