So what are you getting from Fall Collection? List Color, Style, HW combos please...

Got time on my hands so I added some GH on top of the color swatches to see which goes well with what colors. Sorry some were kinda messy...

attachment.php

Attachments

• BalFallColorsHW.jpg
    BalFallColorsHW.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 452
I'm so excited for fall as I just recently came over to the BAL side! Whats funny is that in 2005 while on vacation i saw all the coveted colors and was going to buy turq and magenta then but passed- so I'm so lucky they came back this season, when I better off financially! here's what i'm on the waitlist for:
Amethyst/magenta- Part Time, Work, and Coin purse

Anthracite/charcoal- Work, WeekEnder, and coin purse

Argent/ light grey- Part Time, Work, Coin Purse

Saddle- Day, Work

All with RH... I'll probably just get one bag in each color, but if they are TDf who knows!

The for sures I'm waitlisted for: an Amethyst Weekender and coin purse, both RH, as well as a Saddle RH Day. As for things I'm debating: Marine is heavy on my mind, I think I may get a city or possibly a Work, RH. Black Cherry is looking 04 Marronish, and I'm not sure about it, and if Charcoal is a fair amount lighter than last year's Anthracite, I might cave on that color, too.

I'm also hoping the FW black leather is nicer than the SS so I can get a GGH Flat clutch. I have a gorgeous GSH one from FW07 with awesome leather, and if I have gold, I can wear a flat clutch with any of my jewelry (I got this awesome gold necklace here in Italy with heiroglyphs on it that I kind of adore and want to wear all the time!).

Got time on my hands so I added some GH on top of the color swatches to see which goes well with what colors. Sorry some were kinda messy...

attachment.php

Wow, roussel, it was so nice of you to do this! This is awesome!! I don't suppose you want to take a go at it with the Charbon, too :graucho:?? I'm 99% certain that I want something in this color with GGH, but I would love to "preview" silver, too!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Charbon GGH Mid Day.jpg
    Charbon GGH Mid Day.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 402
:smile:I'm on the list at BalNYC for a Saddle Work GSH - may get a matching weekender as well. Am going in to BalNYC on Monday while in the city on biz....ooooh...very dangerous (to my bank account, that is!)

Originally I wanted the Black Cherry RH City & Anthracite RH City.. but I just scored a new Grenat, so that takes the place of the Black Cherry. However, the Anthracite is still on my list.. :yes: