So what are you getting from Fall Collection? List Color, Style, HW combos please...

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
I can't make up my mind after seeing those swatches. I want at least 3 bags! I only have an '07 Black GSH city (well I also have a black whistle and camel partition bag), so I am pretty much open to any style, color, or HW.
Ok, so narrowing down my choices... I want:

Black Cherry - Work RH or City RH (but that might change once I see this color with GH, maybe GGH??)

Saddle - City RH (again if I see a GGH combo that will make it difficult)

Rubisse - The Mid-day GSH is looking interesting, I also want to see a Step or City RH

Amethyste - Step RH

I also want to get a PT GGH or GSH, but what color will look ok? AAAAHHHH so many choices too little money!!!

Ok, so ladies, post your wishlist here and maybe you can give me better ideas. :tup: Post styles and HW of choice you are getting in these colors:

Black Cherry
Saddle
Amethyste
Rubisse
Marine
Sapphire
Argent/Dove
Anthracite/Charcoal
Charbon
Evergreen
Black

I've got my name down for a GSH Dove Grey Day, a Black Cherry Twiggy and a GSH Marine Mid-Day. I just wish the Mid-Day was coming out early enough for me to get one in Black Cherry too!

I'm tempted to try to find a Dove Hobo with the matching hardware and the perforations instead of the Day, but "E" isn't getting that so I would have to hunt it down and it's so much easier and nicer to buy from "E".

I'd like Sappire City with SGH and Black Cherry Envelope Clutch with SGH. :drool:

I'd like to know if you guys are already WLed for the bags. :thinking:

I don't have a regular SA to go to and I don't know the quantity each store will carry, so should I put myself on the WL now or wait till they're out?

Experts, please chime in. I really need your help. :sweatdrop: TIA.

my wishlist:
Amethyst RH Day
ruby RH make up
charcoal RH Day (for my mom):heart:...wish i'll have the money then
something sapphire RH and a classic black RH first if i won lottery:P

I am not going to waitlist on anything because I have to see IRL. The bags vary so much even within the same color and it has to be EXACTLY the way I like it or it won't do. So, I will just wait and see what comes in and when I see "IT", I will know that is the one. I am pretty much that way about everything! LOL! :okay::girlsigh::search:

I'm not wild about the new leather(to put it mildly) I want the chever back, so as of now, I'm wait listed for only a Charbon and Marine regular hardware Besace, the new style for winter.
I thought the black cherry was more burgundy but it now appears it's more brown, rust colored so will see when they actually come out. I also like the anthra but wanted it in the Besace.

At this point, I'm on the WL for a:

Black Cherry - city, cp
Amethyste - part time, cp
Sapphire - day, cp

All with RH

And a Dove clutch

We'll see what I ultimely wind up with

I'm not waitlisting for anything, which may turn out to be a bad idea....but I want:

Marine RH Work
Argent RH First
Sapphire RH Shoulder
Amythest, Sapphire, & Marine RH CP