So what are we all getting for Thursdays EGC??

Since there is nothing for me to get before the price increase, i will save it for the 08 cruise summer collection as i've been wanting to have the purple caviar medium flap bag in silver HW and red caviar med flap bag in silver HW if possible.

I'll be getting the blue LB. Although now that I have seen other tpfers with the red, I am a bit undecided...what do you gals think? I wanted to inject some color into my Chanel world...all of my other Chanels are black, pale blue and ivory. I haven't quite decided on what to get with my EGC.
Happy Shopping Ladies!

Thats a tough decision...I would personally get the red, but I know how gorgeous the blue is too!

jfhave -is a trooper, never lets one second go buy without thinking of a purse purchase, just so you all know, she doesnt have that tiny little adorable baby bump anymore, she had a baby girl on monday, already back at home with her 2 other little ens' and picking out thurs. new purchase- she kills me- with ease of course!!Baby is beautiful as well!! congrats jfhave!!

Thanks LadyJane, I have 3 daughters now...I need enough bags to satisfy them all someday!:smile:

Thats a tough decision...I would personally get the red, but I know how gorgeous the blue is too!

Congratulations on your 3-peat!! (I have a 4-peat...)

Also, thanks for your reply. I do like the red...however in the long run I think the blue will be a slightly better choice. I'm afraid the red might be a little too "pop" of a color for me. I like them staring just not gawking...LOL

^LOL! Congrats on your BABY!!!!!wow!3 girls!???U have earned at least 3 new chanels???no???heehee!!!

Im not doing EGC..I have 2 LARGE purchases thru Chanel this week(leather coat and sharpie N/S tote)..IM TAPPED!