So what are the chances...

Aisuhimeriae

Aisu loves LV!
O.G.
Mar 20, 2010
Of Mulberry making the normal Alexa in white/off-white?

I have to admit I wasn't fond of the Alexa at first but I've grown to love it thanks to everyone here (evil! XD). I have a weird obsession with white/off-white bags and unfortunately the Alexa is unavailable in that colour at the moment...

Reckon we'll be seeing more colours any time soon? I'm keeping my fingers crossed!:smile:

oooh I am unsure! I think they have bought out the nude and the butter, and I think they are stealing peoples hearts but the reality of looking after them has made a fair few be returned!

I guess it depends how these pale colours sell :smile:

I saw the book of what's coming next (summer & christmas) and sorry I don't remember seeing any white or off-White Alexas. Plum & grape are coming though, along with a kind of sparkle material (sorry can't remember if was actually fabric or leather) and that's a kind of neutral / beige gold colour.

^ What Emma said! D:

Thanks for the info,that kinda sucks that there wont be one but maybe it's good for the wallet LOL.I'll have to see about the beige when it comes out.

I'm nearly afraid to say in case I get someone into trouble. I don't think it's Top Secret stuff though. I'll try and remember all I saw but between the excitment of Alexa yesterday and the few glasses of vino last night, my memories are a bit of a jumble.

I'll try & get my thoughts together and start a new thread so everyone can see it.

Looking forward to the thread! :smile: If there's another colour that's coming out that I might like better, then I might wait for it...

Been to the launch this morning @ New Bond St and unfortunately they didn't have the tweed for me to try out. D: