So whaddaya think?

Feb 26, 2006
I just got this bag for Valentine's Day from my SO. It's my first really high end bag. I got it in black. Personally, I love it. :love: The calfskin is like butter, and the suede lining is just wonderfully, velvety soft. It's just a nice, big slouchy bag. Hopefully, I'll be able to dig out my digital camera and post some better, more detailed pics. So...what does everyone think?

http://www.eluxury.com/sales/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10576767&SectionID=9000

I really like the cinching on the top flap, but I don't instantly dig the same concept on the lower pockets...I think it's really very nice though, and I would love to see your photos of yours so I can tell what it really looks like.

I was actually considering this bag for the longest time. I like that it's a unique design (at least unique to the brand) and I think it will really stand out. Glad to hear the leather's nice, that's a big plus in my book.

Oooh! I like your pictures much better than the ones in elux. I wonder what it looks like on a person though. The picture on elux made it look very busy, but your pictures make it look so much better!