So whaddaya think?

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got this bag for Valentine's Day from my SO. It's my first really high end bag. I got it in black. Personally, I love it. :love: The calfskin is like butter, and the suede lining is just wonderfully, velvety soft. It's just a nice, big slouchy bag. Hopefully, I'll be able to dig out my digital camera and post some better, more detailed pics. So...what does everyone think?

http://www.eluxury.com/sales/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10576767&SectionID=9000

2. I really like the cinching on the top flap, but I don't instantly dig the same concept on the lower pockets...I think it's really very nice though, and I would love to see your photos of yours so I can tell what it really looks like.

3. It's cute but I don't like those little tubes.

4. I was actually considering this bag for the longest time. I like that it's a unique design (at least unique to the brand) and I think it will really stand out. Glad to hear the leather's nice, that's a big plus in my book.

5. Here's a couple of pics. In all honesty, I don't think they do the bag justice.

dkiconicflap.JPG dkinterior.jpg
  6. Oooh! I like your pictures much better than the ones in elux. I wonder what it looks like on a person though. The picture on elux made it look very busy, but your pictures make it look so much better!

7. Yeah, it does look a lot better in your pictures. I like it a lot. It looks like it can fit a took. I also like that it's a shoulder bag.

8. It looks like a lovely bag;) but not really my style. You love it so take her out and enjoy!!!:biggrin:

9. I've never seen it in person :sad: I wonder if they are still around at regular boutiques.

10. nice! the leather looks soooo soft

11. It looks very roomy. Enjoy it!

12. Oh, I like it! Seems very roomy.

13. The leather looks so soft! I feel like I want to "molest" one. LOL.