So we all know how Vlad feels about Bossy . . .

That song doesnt really appeal much to me...I am a bgi fan of rap & hiphop....currently I really enjoy YUNG JOC'S-I KNOW U SEE IT

"Inny meeny minny (minny) mo (mo)
How many :censor: from the club won't go
I know you see it (I know you see it), I know you see it (I know you see it)
I'm like bim (bim) bam (bam), I know you want some (some)
She chewing on the :censor: like a piece of bubble yum
I know you see it (I know you see it), I know you see it (see it)"

:graucho:

I love that song!!!

Tickleme-- I was listening to that song ALL WEEKEND! I love it too! LOL I had my fiancee's new truck for the weekend and it is on 22's...I was like "YES!! Finally I have a truck worthy of the song!!" and I was listening to "Lean" but I'm not sure who that is by. I had so much fun!!!:yahoo: Didn't want to give his truck back yesterday when he got back in town:rolleyes:

My favorite rap artist is 50 Cent though:heart:

Hee hee in one of my classes our teacher told us (not sure if it is true though) that white females in the 18-25 year age group like myself buy the highest amount of rap CDs!!:shrugs: :lol:

I don't listen to these songs anymore, but I must admit the one song i did download this week was moneymaker and sexyback. other wise the old eminem songs and thats it for rap for me.

There are only two songs I like that are rap: Ice Ice Baby, and one from Kid Rock. There is also one song I like from Usher, too, just can't think of the name. But that's all I like of rap.

I love that song!!!

Tickleme-- I was listening to that song ALL WEEKEND! I love it too! LOL I had my fiancee's new truck for the weekend and it is on 22's...I was like "YES!! Finally I have a truck worthy of the song!!" and I was listening to "Lean" but I'm not sure who that is by. I had so much fun!!!:yahoo: Didn't want to give his truck back yesterday when he got back in town:rolleyes:

My favorite rap artist is 50 Cent though:heart:

Hee hee in one of my classes our teacher told us (not sure if it is true though) that white females in the 18-25 year age group like myself buy the highest amount of rap CDs!!:shrugs: :lol:

lol haha that sounds so fun!!! you HAD to have those windows down! :P

i enjoy LEAN also---T.I is so :censor: HOT! lol :upsidedown:

I like Pharell and this particular song is catchy but I mean come on 'shake your money maker' how sexist is that!?! No wonder Oprah doesn't want Luda on her show!!!! As if he has something important to say... :upsidedown: