So Want the So Black

Be careful about ebuying this bags, because they were already on the counterfeiters' sites next day after release.
And, they were using H photos. So, you had better be careful with the *bay bags, because photos are EASY to get, not so much the bag.

I don't know about a 28, but I was shown a 35 Kelly and a kp at Madison last Friday.

The 35 Kelly, is in my opinion the best of the So Black, just perfect! My SA shared the same opinion.

was in london..a lady walked in with a amestyst croc with matching cdc...very stylish..she picked up a kelly 32 i think it was SO BLACK. I was admiring the black box packaging more than the bag ..haha

I have a black togo 35 with GHW, but when I saw the SO Kelly 35 it just screamed Grace Kelly!, she carried the black box in a 35. Such a chic statement piece! Couldn't justify two black 35 Kelly's and I have to say I do like a strap. I also do not have a "Grace Kelly" lifestyle! As time goes on, and the SA share this same view, A birkin is a tote and should be done in togo, clemence, fjord, she just received her 35 fjord birkin, and the kelly is a handbag and looks best in a smooth leather like box. To each his own, and I have to say I love them all!!!