So upset .......

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so yesterday I was on LV UK and sa a silver mirrior pouchette availiable - so I purchased it -- it prossed and then i get an email today to say that they can't process it . I am gutted , I had a little cry and everything ... I thought I was sooooooooo lucky - now I am so sad .... I came home nad went to ring the LV customer service line to see if they could locate me one in the UK but they were closed... does anyone know if I will have a chance of getting one in the UK ,,, are they as popular here as they are in the US

I am just gutted ... I don't wan to pay way over price for it :s

2. Why can't they process it? So sorry. I'm in US, so I don't know, but hopefully someone can give you better feedback on demnad in UK.:flowers:

3. So sorry to hear about that...if you're in the states 866 Vuitton could probably find you one...

4. what I mean is that it did go through .... I got an email saying they regret they cant accept it -- I asume it was never avaliable

5. ^^ Since they made a mistake, they should try to find u one in other boutiques in UK??

6. well guess what I just got a silver speedy in my crd and processed it through the UK website- if I get an email tomoz saying the same thing I will be so mad

7. I guess they won't proccess it because eluxury ships to US? When I looked at elux's t&C's I saw that they don't ship to the UK

8. I don't think she was at eLux, she was at the UK Vuitton.com site ;)

9. what I meant was, LV.com is for UK and france and elux is for USA. Therefore LV wont ship to USA.

10. Good luck, Kimmy! You'll get one eventually :yes:

11. I think she's in UK if I'm not mistaken....

12. my bad, I should have read the op closer! I did notice that the mirror lines on LV.com have said "unavailble" for a good few days now.

isnt there a customer service line in the UK?

13. I think kimmy did get a silver speedy in the end, her first order just didn't go through.

14. LOL yes I did get a silver speedy in the end

15. Congrats Kimmy!