So upset.. lost a beloved tattersall item at the airport

saying a little prayer for your tattersall wristlet. recently my mom took the dog to the park for a walk and called me when she got home upset b/c she lost her mini skinny while at the (public) park. more than one week later we found it somewhere in the house, a place no one thought to look b/c was so out of character for her to put anything there, let alone that. had her license and $$ in it. so, to make a long story short, perhaps there's hope?

sending good vibes your way......................

Tomorrow I am going to clean my car (too dark now) and see if it fell in a crack. I am also going to call Apple. My mom just said she bought me something to make me feel better (she is Express mailing it) to be here tomorrow. Who wants to bet it is a Tattersall wristlet???

Thanks for all the kind words, it REALLY could have been worse. If I had lost my ID case (credit cards/ID/MORE cash) I really would have cried.

OH man, I just realized my MeltingPot coupons were in there. LOL.. I am sure I will start to remember more "little" things that were in there.

My weekly work meeting for tomorrow got canceled, so I may actually drive to the airport to actually ask in person and then head to Coach for retail therapy followed by eating therapy at the MeltingPot.

About to go pig out on some brownies (smile)