So upset! DHL lost my Sloane!

I had an almost disastrous experience with UPS delivering my BV. It was scheduled to arrive Tuesday, but required not just any signature confirmation, but MY signature or my husband's. After they tried to deliver it Tuesday and failed, I called and requested it to be delivered to my work the next day. I called twice to confirm that the package was being delivered to my work not my home, and yet the local driver STILL took it to my house and tried to deliver it! Fortunately, my husband was able to get the driver's cell phone and track this guy down somewhere down the road and sign for the package. Love my hubbie!

SO sorry to hear maedchen! I recently had a box from Zappos with two pairs of shoes stolen from my front porch and of course they were the last pairs available.....sigh.....good luck with the cream Sloane!

ouija board, I'm so glad that you were able to get your package. I think I'll definitely choose UPS over DHL next time if I have a choice. As annoying as the signature confirmation thing is, at least you know where it ends up. And on another note, what BV did you get? :nuts:

myindulgence, I'm sorry to hear that crappy delivery luck has happened to you too. I hope you were refunded by Zappos - they tend to be really nice about that type of thing.

My cream Sloane is due to arrive tomorrow *fingers crossed*! I got signature confirmation on this package, plus I'm going to leave signs out the front saying "Do not leave package here", so hopefully there'll be no trouble this time! I can't wait for it, and I'll post pics once I get it!

maedchen, I got a Limo Campana! It's as beautiful as I expected and will be the perfect everyday bag that I intended it to be. I can't wait to get BV accessories to fill it up! You're right, the signature thing is annoying, but does add a layer of security. I'd rather it be "lost" somewhere on a UPS truck than stolen by a random person on the street.

Can't wait to see pics of your sloane!