So unsure of my impulse purchase...

It's a fabulous bag and I honestly (and shamefully) envy you for finding it in an oulet (which we don't have..). It looks perfect on you!
For me personally, most of the times, my intuative decisions are the best!

It's beautiful!! :love: I almost :drool: over the keyboard here when Ellie started to talk about the shiny, lovely patina it will get... that and your fab pics made me want one in choc too:smile: Glad you're feeling the love!

I think you definitely made the right decision to take that gorgeous Roxy home - she looks fab on you!

As the others have said, even if you fall out of love with her you will have no problem selling. :smile:

congrats on a gorgeous roxy :love: it looks gorgeous

i had a flying visit to Bicester today and the mulberry shop was packed. i saw the choc roxy being carried around by a lady also carrying the lipstick roxy - was this you?

Thank you all so much for your lovely comments! So pleased that it had no sub ticket and looks perfect.

30spooh.....I picked up the lipstick but not at the same time! I had the choc roxy and a red bays on each arm! The store was so busy this morning and when I walked in the choc roxy definitely wasn't on the shelf so think someone else was hogging it before deciding to put it back for me! Glad they did:yahoo: