So unhappy...I need your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKWMDA

Lux Lover
Jan 25, 2008
Hey ladies! Long time no visit! I have been on a hiatus for a while, not allowing myself the temptation of CLs.

Well, I got a new job, got a big promotion, and decided to treat myself. My UHG has always been the leopard pony pigalle, and I decided that is what I *HAD* to get.

Couldnt believe it, they had them at Nordstrom! And in my size! And only $775? Did they price down?

Anyway, I was happy for about 5 minutes, but I realized that I dont like the pattern at all. I should be happy that I found some, in a store, in my size, but I just cant help but be sad that they arent the pattern I want.

I am going to return them to Nordies.

I need your help! I need to find leopard pony pigalles in a 41. I do not want this season's new leopard, I want the older pattern. (I will attach pictures)

CAN ANYONE HELP ME? And am I bonkers for returning them?

PICTURE ONE: my shoes from this season

PICTURE TWO: the ones I would die for

Attachments

• n34401507_35486625_6805562.jpg
    n34401507_35486625_6805562.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 93
  • 272426963_o.jpg
    272426963_o.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 98
I looked at these and definitely prefer the old pattern, don't keep something you are unhappy with as if you ever do wear them you just wont get the same buzz if they had been your UHG. Have faith you will find your shoes, we will just all have to keep our eyes peeled for you. x

no definitely do not keep them if you don't like the print... i think they are a bit weird also... don't despair, he will come out with pony hair again! or keep searching on ebay for the old print!!!

What a disappointment for you!:Push: Send them back and keep looking for the print that you love. It should be elation when you finally get your UHG, not disappointment.

Good luck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.