So torn! (whiny post)

boslvuton

out of my mind
O.G.
Sep 16, 2007
So today I received my Nude Patent NP and they are soooo beautiful! :love: But (I don't know why I did this to myself!) I wasn't really expecting to get them so soon... meaning, I didn't really budget well- had they come in later in the month or even early May (as was sited on nm.com) it wouldn't be an issue... But I'm thinking I can't afford them!? (well I can, but it would be a stretch til next month, KWIM?) I am so lost, I don't know to do! :confused1: Should I suck it up for these babies, or should I just return them and hope another lucky TPFer gets them?! AGH! Why are they so lovely...:crybaby:

So today I received my Nude Patent NP and they are soooo beautiful! :love: But (I don't know why I did this to myself!) I wasn't really expecting to get them so soon... meaning, I didn't really budget well- had they come in later in the month or even early May (as was sited on nm.com) it wouldn't be an issue... But I'm thinking I can't afford them!? (well I can, but it would be a stretch til next month, KWIM?) I am so lost, I don't know to do! :confused1: Should I suck it up for these babies, or should I just return them and hope another lucky TPFer gets them?! AGH! Why are they so lovely...:crybaby:
If you really, really love them can you not just stretch the plastic a bit more until next month? Then be extra good for the next few weeks :angel:

can you actually suck it up or would you just like to? if it will break your bank then you need to return them no matter how beautiful they are. but if you can swing it where you still pay your bills and eat each day then go for it

Oh no! I'm so sorry that you have to make this decision. I think it depends how much you really love these shoes, are they your HG shoes? Keep in mind that this style is pretty rare and may be hard to find in the future.

Have you considered selling an existing pair of shoes or perhaps a handbag in order to fund the nude NPs?

Have you considered selling an existing pair of shoes or perhaps a handbag in order to fund the nude NPs?

:tup:Like Kamilla said, is there anything you could sell (on ebay or locally) so that you can replace some of the money for the shoes? This is something I've been doing lately and is also a great way to get rid of items you no longer use. You may not get as much $$ as you'd like but at least it's something and will help out in your current situation.

Ohhh, that's too bad. Can you manage to keep them, and not go broke this month? If you can, and don't need the money to pay bills or something like that, keep them.

I agree, try to sell something on Ebay to fund them. I really want those, and I would break my ban in a minute if I could get my hands on them.

If anyone is returning a 40.5, let me know.

Only you know how tight things may be if you keep them.
If you can swing it, I say keep them.
These are hard to find and you may just be kicking yourself until next month for not keeping them!
But whatever you decide we will support you.:hugs:

I know how you feel. I received mine this morning and they are perfection. I was a little concerned that the color wouldn't look good against my skin tone, but a little nailpolish took care of that!

I talked myself into keeping them with the logic that because these shoes go with so many of my clothes that I'll actually be saving money in the long run because I will need to buy fewer pairs of shoes to match my outfits.

I sympathize with you. I hope you can make it work and stretch to next month. Unless you have been selling on fleebay, you probably can't sell anything in enough time to get any funds this month, but it might help you ease things for next month. :hugs:

i think a lot of us get into this boat from time to time, at least i do. you should definitely keep them and sacrifice somewhere else. i hear safeway's having a sale on top ramen :lol:.