So torn, to graffiti speedy or not?

luxeluxe

O.G.
Jun 29, 2006
I want one whenever i see them in the window, i tried all 3 colors on today, i love them all and wish i could own all 3, but it looks like pink or orange might be the top choices, and i could only get one, but i'm just about to take the plunge and then i think...gee, do i really need that bag?

Don't know what to do. am i just caught up? why would i need another speedy? i'm happy to sell my regular one, but what do i need a bright speedy for.

so at a loss as to what to do.:shrugs:

i was in your situation, i decided NOT to get it.. It's the hype that got me, but I realized this right before I bought it..

If you don't "need" it, it's ok.. we don't have to always have everything. if you're ok with not getting it, maybe something else will come out in the future....

The fact that it's pink, and a speedy, tore me up too.. but i soon realized, EH I DONT NEED IT, SO WHY GET IT?

I was sorta thinking the same thing too, I have 3 other speedy's already. Do I really need another speedy?
I had planned on getting it. But now I feel like I'd rather save the money - I mean its alot of money after all.
Mind you, I have the original Graffiti Speedy already, so that is another reason. Gonna pass on this one.
But if you love it, now is your chance. It might be harder/more expensive later on if you decide you want one, ya know?
sorry not much help. :shrugs:

We don't really "need" LV ~ OMG, did I just say that :lecture: lol!

We "want" LV :graucho: ~ and who can blame us! They're beautiful and classy bags! Anyway ... if you LOVE it, and can afford it ... go for it! :tup:

Seriously if we only bought what we actually needed how small would our closets be & one handbag would suffice. Be a devil go for it, lol!

We don't really "need" LV ~ OMG, did I just say that :lecture: lol!

:roflmfao:

but in answer to op's question i think that you should think about it a little more. if you really do love it and think you will use it then you should go for it, but if you think that after a while it will just sit there in your closet, then i wouldnt.

As soon as I found out about the collection from WWD I decided I had to have it, lol. I got the fuchsia graffiti speedy 30 Monday and I love it. I sold my damier azur speedy 25 to sort of justify it and it was too small for my 5'9'' height and I don't really NEED 2 speedys.