So tomorrow I'm going into LV planning on purchasing...

Which bag to buy tomorrow?

• Azur NF GM

• Azur Speedy 35

• Azur Noe

• Saumur PM Encre

• Saumur PM Sepia

Results are only viewable after voting.

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
But I still am so undecisive. I've been planning on getting an Azur noe but as I keep looking at it, I'm losing appeal. Then I love the NF GM Azur, but I keep telling myself I have it in Ebene and it's SO common. My limit is 1400$... I do want to get something DIFFERENT. Something not Mono, De, and not common. Saumur in Encre? I just don't know. Think you guys can help me out?

Neverfull GM Azur
Speedy 35 Azur
Azur Noe
Saumur Encre
Saumur Sepia

But I still am so undecisive. I've been planning on getting an Azur noe but as I keep looking at it, I'm losing appeal. Then I love the NF GM Azur, but I keep telling myself I have it in Ebene and it's SO common. My limit is 1400$... I do want to get something DIFFERENT. Something not Mono, De, and not common. Saumur in Encre? I just don't know. Think you guys can help me out?

Neverfull GM Azur
Speedy 35 Azur
Azur Noe
Saumur Encre
Saumur Sepia

such a random question and off topic (sorry!!) but first off, get your noe!!

How tall are you? Because I'm debating between the speedy b de in 30 or 35...I'm 5'8 for reference but I don't want to look like I'm carrying a suitcase :smile:

I'm pretty high on the Siracusa - not sure if the GM strap will work for your delightful since you are planning to get a separate strap. I like the noe but a vachetta bottom is too much for me. And I prefer the now in epi.

I'm pretty high on the Siracusa - not sure if the GM strap will work for your delightful since you are planning to get a separate strap. I like the noe but a vachetta bottom is too much for me. And I prefer the now in epi.

Not really into the Siracusa, at least not for my first Azur. That's one I'd like the get once I have my Azur family established lol

Neverfull GM Azur
Speedy 35 Azur
Azur Noe
Saumur Encre
Saumur Sepia

Did you make a decision on luggage? I'm starting to dream about it! I was planning to wait until I went to Miami but the price increase has made me give more serious consideration to the idea.

such a random question and off topic (sorry!!) but first off, get your noe!!

How tall are you? Because I'm debating between the speedy b de in 30 or 35...I'm 5'8 for reference but I don't want to look like I'm carrying a suitcase :smile:

I have a 35 and I'm about 5'4 145 lbs. It doesn't look like luggage and I like that I can also wear it handheld and it's a nice large size that fits everything.

just for a reference heres a pic, excuse my roughness lol

Attachments

• IMG_0475.jpg
    IMG_0475.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 2,286
viacarolina - I have the Noe and love it. I just like big bags, plus it closes. But the pull and tie closure might not be for everyone.
This is why I think the Speedy also might be good because it has a zipper. Is there a Speedy B Azur ? That might be good for the over the shoulder aspect.
(Saw youu other post on my LV bag showcase) :smile: