So thrilled to join the Givenchy club.. extra reveals!

bagmad73

O.G.
Oct 13, 2007
I received my first Givenchy bag today. I have been looking at the many threads here and have popped by the local boutique to try the various sizes for quite a while now.
I am so happy to join the "A"ntigona club
It smells divine and is super gorgeous and super light weight.
It came from across the seas and got to me super fast.
I am twins and siblings with a lot of you here and all of you have seen the bag revealed here many times so I hope you will still share in my joy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 1,844
Last edited by a moderator:
Just a bit of background on how I chose this bag.
The SA at the store kept pushing me to get a medium because it was the most popular size etc. I am 168cm tall (about 5"5) and I can carry off the medium but I do have quite a few big bags so I decided on the small instead.
Am very happy with the size.
As for the leather I had a choice between the leather I chose and the smooth slightly shiny calfskin with gold hardware. I love smooth leather...love love...and gold HW looks really stunning on black.....but in the end I decided on the grainy leather as it will be more durable and more worry-free and as I wear a lot of white gold/silver accessories, I went for the silver hardware.

Thank you for letting me ramble on. I hope to those who are in the process of choosing your givenchy bag, that my thought process has helped you as well.
Presenting.....
Givenchy antigona goatskin black with silver hardware. :love::love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,929
Last edited:
Love! Great score! I'm loving mine, but I still wonder about the small sometimes. Glad you listened to your gut and got what you knew you would love.

So here are some modeling pics of the small. Was worried about whether the handles would be awkward when I use the sling but maybe the goatskin is softer or something. The sling is definitely super useful but the bag looks pretty good handheld and over the arm as well.
I don't actually own a black daily bag so hopefully I will find this bag easy to use and match. Will report back after I have used my antigona. :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 1,823
This is the perfect size for you! It looks amazing! Congrats!

So here are some modeling pics of the small. Was worried about whether the handles would be awkward when I use the sling but maybe the goatskin is softer or something. The sling is definitely super useful but the bag looks pretty good handheld and over the arm as well.
I don't actually own a black daily bag so hopefully I will find this bag easy to use and match. Will report back after I have used my antigona. :smile:

I think I just saw another post looking for your exact same bag, so congrats on getting your hands on one! Looks great and can't wait to hear back on how you like it. It's great to know that you tried out the sizes and leathers irl and was able to make such an informed decision..not everyone has that luxury, which is why all of your feedback help others.

Oh, you will love this as your daily black bag! Can you also share which retailer you got it from? Thanks and hope to see more mod pics, even tho small black ants are already hard to come by!