So this is what all the fuss is about! First bbag-did I choose black or color? PICS

mshel

I Love Summer
Jan 4, 2007
:girlsigh:Wow! I 'got it' by looking at all the pictures, but sigh...I can't stop petting and looking at her! In real life, she's so amazing!

First bbag purchase! Violet 07 city rh

Sorry, but I went OCD on the pics....but I couldn't stop! LOL

And, the modeling pics suck...someone will have to tell me how to do that! But, the great news is, I am in jeans 90% of the time and knew it'd look good w/those, but I actually had a business meeting yesterday and I loved the way it looked w/my black and white outfit!

TADA....:woohoo:
(THANKS BECCA and everyone else who helped me!)

Attachments

• cami hair broce christmas 001.jpg
    cami hair broce christmas 001.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 187
  • cami hair broce christmas 002.jpg
    cami hair broce christmas 002.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 219
Is this the 'veiny' everyone is describing? If so, I have to say not only does it not bother me, but I think I :heart:it! It just adds to the distressed look, imo.

The leather is thick and smooshy and flexible and smells good and feels wonderful!:love:

And one last thing...WOW is she purple! I had no idea from the pics that the colors were literally this vibrant! My only concern...am I a strong enough woman to carry a bright purple bag everywhere I go??!!:nuts:

Attachments

• violet 012.jpg
    violet 012.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 100
  • violet 002.jpg
    violet 002.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 104
  • violet 005.jpg
    violet 005.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 80
  • violet 008.jpg
    violet 008.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 73
  • violet 001.jpg
    violet 001.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 68
OH-MY-GOODNESS!!!

Love it - just stunning and absolutely purple perfection!!!

Don't worry- violet city will start looking like a third arm....she'll blend in like camo!

:upsidedown: I love your bbag M!! It's amazzzzzing!!

Congrat on your first Bbag! Violet is one of my favorite colors. From your comments, it sounds like it won't be your last either. :graucho: I don't know why, but these bags are just so darn addictive. I probably spend as much time petting mine and staring at them as I do using them. :shrugs:

^^ thanks Danae! :angel:You were so patient with my indecisiveness!

I have to say, I'm glad I have the city as I didn't realize how much crap I was hauling around in my suitcase called speedy! That bag was a bottomless pit!:nuts:

Thanks Alaska and Amber! I love her!:love:

Is this the 'veiny' everyone is describing? If so, I have to say not only does it not bother me, but I think I :heart:it! It just adds to the distressed look, imo.

The leather is thick and smooshy and flexible and smells good and feels wonderful!:love:

And one last thing...WOW is she purple! I had no idea from the pics that the colors were literally this vibrant! My only concern...am I a strong enough woman to carry a bright purple bag everywhere I go??!!:nuts:
Girl. you are MORE than woman enough - you are ROCKING that bag!!! Delicously lovely bag. I too love the veiny, marbled, distressed leather!! I know some really don't but it's my preference. My black city has that type of leather and I adore it!! Again, congratulations, it's beautiful and suits you sooo well!!