So this got me thinking (About Carly fraying issues)

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
This issues obviously is a design flaw. Does anyone think Coach can fix this at production level and what would it take ? It seems like their most popular design has a big defect ! I think leather corners would ruin the look of the bag ? Any other opinions ?

I agree Mrs.MC, I think a full leather corner on a carly would look :yucky:.... I'm not sure? maybe a coated canvas on the corners? I don't know how they would do that or make it to where it would mesh right, but maybe a coated part on the corners would prevent the fraying? just an idea? I just looked at my carly, I've had it for a couple of months now... no fraying issues for me yet... does this happen to a lot of carlys? I'm nervous now! :crybaby:

I havent had any issues w/my replacement Carly yet, but I also haven't used it since I bought my Louis. But thank goodness it doesnt have holes like the first one!!!

I think doing anything else design wise to the carly would ruin the overall look of it. So maybe they'll stop producing a style like this??