so thick, so juicy - my first

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. dh returned from spain with a present for me. i really didn't expect it. he picked this pattern to celebrate dd's start of school and to acknowledge the difficult week she and i have had. the sentiment is worth more then the silk, but the silk is so darn fun! it's really like no other silk i've experienced - so thick and juicy. love the scarf book so so much. i've reviewed it online, but having it in my hands is a really nice treat.
    i have a sprained neck, so i was very restricted in how much i could play with it, but i tried a few styles out this morning. i am wearing it as a headscarf today but the twisted headband might be a favorite - twisting it like that gives it such nice body and shape. (please ignore my rumbled, stained self today:shame:smile:

scarf8.jpg scarf7.jpg scarf5.jpg scarf6.jpg scarf4.jpg scarf3.jpg scarf2.jpg scarf1.jpg
  2. Hi Heels!

I TOTALLY LOVE your scarf!! DH has splendid taste and I think it fits your style so well. (I am a regular fan of your posting in the wardrobe subforum).

3. Congrats!!!! :yahoo: What a perfect scarf! It looks so good on you HH!

4. Congratulations...love those colors! :nuts: but your headline made me hungry :P ...for something!:lol:
    I have never quite thought of a scarf in those terms!:shame:

5. You look maaahhhvelous! You're quite the pro at tying scarves! Congratulations!

6. BEAUTIFUL scarf, J! I LOVE the way you use it especially the twisted headband! The color is perfect for you and you look GORGEOUS! Your DH is very, very sweet.......

7. Wow - look at how you tied it! Looks fabulous! What a great scarf and sentiment from DH.

8. You could be writing "Playtime with your scarf".

9. super chic, HH! love it!

10. shopmom when i did the headband i thought, this is something miss-toss-it-around-my-neck-shopmom could do and would look so great!
    hello i've practiced on non-h scarves and studied my little book.
    avandome it's so true. such thick slippery silk
    crochetbella thank you so much
    tokyo girl thank you so much for those compliments! i have been lusting after 2 h scarves and this isn't either, lol, but somehow that allows me to enjoy it more, makes it less precious/fragile/delicate, so i'm free to play and use it and enjoy it.

11. The scarves are increadibly durable, have fun using it, I love how the colors look on you!

12. Very refreshing orange, and I love the way you wear it as a twisted headscarf! That is so chic! Wonderful husband you have!

13. HH, fyi, A Vos Crayons is apparently the H scarf with the most screens - 42 - used.
    Don't you just love the contrasting hem? I love it.
    I admit the scarf never did much for me when I saw pictures of it but seeing you with it, makes me want one RIGHT NOW!

14. Which scarves have you been lusting after, J?

15. whoa HH that's a beautiful scarf!!
    The color looks great on you! Gorgeous! thanks for posting pictures!
    I don't know why I bought 2 simliar colorway scarves :Push: . Need to use my brain a little better!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice