So ... They are having a Chanel runway show in my town ...

1. Yes , Karl Lagerfeld will be here . In Cleveland of all places ! I really want to go . Last I heard tickets were going for $50,000.00 though ! So I probably wont be . It's some sort of benefit for the Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame and Museum . Additionally they are having another trunk show at Saks to kick off the event , which I will be going to . There was a huge article about it in the paper yesterday . I will try and find a link to it .

2. How fun!! Wish I could come to the trunk show with you!!

3. Have fun, sounds exciting.

4. Here is a link to the first article . It's about Chanel in general .

Cleveland.com: Search

And this was an additional story about a local ladys Chanel collection .

Cleveland.com: Search

I thought it might be a fun read . I was wrong about the price , it's 50 grand per table , per good table actually . I've got to find a way to go .

5. Oh my gosh, I hope you can find a way to go to the show! Thanks for the links to the articles. I wish I got the Sundance channel so I can watch the Lagerfeld documentary.

6. I know ! I'm thinking of ordering it for a moth just so I can watch it then cancelling it . hehe .

7. Thanks for the info SophiaLee. It is nice to meet a fellow Chanel lover in Northeast Ohio. Do you happen to know when the Saks trunk show will be?

8. I believe it's Sept. 7 . I keep thinking it's the 8th though ? ( Sigh ) I will call Chris tomorrow and find out .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice