so the mirage is still available online...

I was quite surprised when I saw that last night I'm even more surprised it's still available today but £925 (?) is a lot for a sppedy maybe that what's putting people off the pics don't show the effect very well either

They are both very cool-looking in person but again, $2000 for a Speedy that looks similar to a regular mono speedy to the untrained eye is a lot of $$$.

Seen & heard conflicting info on this one. I, too was wondering why it's not yet on us vuitton.com.

Since I started carrying it, people have been genuinely interested in buying this bag but I don't know what to tell them about it's availability. Don't wanna say, "oh yeah, it's sooo limited right now, hurry up & buy yours" if that's not really the case. Or tell them vice versa, etc., etc.

The manager of my nearest LV did say that definitely, her store was only getting one of each for the whole season (I bought the bordeaux so that leaves the noir). She mentioned San Francisco got 13 & Santa Clara got 6. To me that means very it's limited. But as we all know, LV has been known to change it's mind or give conflicting info...