So ... the Himalaya

1. How many sizes does it come in? What type of leather? How much? Anyone?

2. Kou -

Ok - one size...H 38 x W42 x D13.

Price in my Hermes Perfect Book - 2003....1000,000 Japanese Yen.

Thinking of ordering one, Kou??????:graucho:

3. Dang, that's a HUGE bag!! By my standard, anything bigger than 32cm is huge for me. Awww ... I wish they would come out with something that's W28!!!

Wait, 1000000 as in One Million Yen?:wtf:

4. That's a little less than $10K.

5. Ick! I have no idea it costs that much!!! Do they still make it though? I do have it on my list now, way at the bottom though.:P

6. Whoa. I'll deconstruct a Kelly and sew it back together any which way for less than that...

7. I have to admit, Kou, I have a secret fetish for this bag, too - LOL!!!

8. Does it come in fuchsia ostrich? :smile:

9. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
    Ok, if I ever have all the bags i wanted and decide that I want to go for the Himalaya (which is at the very bottom of my list), I would to have different part of the bag to have different types or exotic skin and in different colors. I know it sounds :throwup: but I figure that a Himalaya is already "interesting" as it is, may as well make it very extreme!:supacool: It will be the ultimate Frankenbag!

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

11. I'd imagine that bag will cost close to 20K after I'm done with it.:lol:

12. I wonder IF they ever got a order for it? and I wonder IF the SA would actually place the order without charging the price in full to the customer! Can you immagine if someone ordered a kelly or birkin and the himalaya came in, the SA calls the customer and: The unprepared customer would be like:":wtf: I did NOT order THAT bag!":sos: :smash: :lecture:

13. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: They'd turning right around and run out the door

14. Well ... in spite of how unconventional the Himalaya look, it will make one conversational piece, doncha think? ;) What other interesting-looking bags are there besides the Himalaya?

15. Have you seen the Sumac or Loraine bag? I can't get past the two-tones and the multi-colored inside pockets on this Loraine:upsidedown: :

loraine.jpg lorainepockets.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice