So thankful...

Theren

Freedom Fighter
O.G.
Mar 29, 2010
Pittsburgh Pa.
I wanted to share this not because I want sympathy or anything of the sort but because I am so thankful..

Almost two years ago, a month to the day after our wedding my new mother in law had an aneurysm surgery.. It would be the first of four surgeries to follow...

Then, Last year in may, my father in law was admitted to the hospital with a gallon of fluid in his Lungs and we spent three months at different hospitals and he finally had an ICD installed (pacemaker/internal difibulator).

About two months ago my mother had a small stint in the hospital..

Two weeks ago I was laid off and a week ago my husbands right arm swolled up and was very red and his shoulder was starting to bruise pretty badly..

I'm just thankful we have each other and our strength and our faith. This week I had my first interview, my mother in law is cleared for another year with no returning aneurysms and the small two she had remaining are still micro millimeters, my mom is cleared and healthy, my father in law is doing great, and yesterday we found out my husband has a slightly torn pec muscle which will NOT require surgery ( which is where the swelling and bruising is from)...

Its been a rough two years but I'm so glad I have my husband and my family healthy and happy. Nothing else seems that important now.

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
:hugs:

Sometimes bad events come in bunches but your attitude will get you through. A positive attitude will make anything better. Best wishes to you and your family.

Theren

Freedom Fighter
O.G.
Mar 29, 2010
Pittsburgh Pa.
Thank you both.. I feel like if I have a bad attitude is only going to make things worse.. Staying positive is mentally and physically much better!

Chanel522

O.G.
Nov 8, 2009
East Coast
Absolutely agree that how we choose to view things and react to them is huge!

I'm very sorry to hear all that you've had to deal w the past two years, but very glad to hear that everyone is going well and you all have your health and each other ❤️.

Keep up your positive outlook and I'm sure things will continue to go well!!