So...tempted!

Japster

May 8, 2006
WI
I posted that in the ebay/website finds. It's gorgeous, if it wasn't a 28cm I'd get it for my mama.

HiHeels

united
Apr 8, 2006
^^^what size does your mama want? :smile: i remember coconut experienced problems when the bag she leant her mom was too heavy for her.

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
What's wrong with it? Jemz never gives it away so something is up.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Lovely bag, Ladystara!!!! EMail Rachael and ask for more pics (inside) just so you know the condition in case you want to purchase it. If it's in great condition and you love it, I'd go for it. The price is very good.......

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
GK......That's what I'm thinking too....she needs to see the inside, for sure....F in a circle, 1976.

Japster

May 8, 2006
WI
^^^what size does your mama want? :smile: i remember coconut experienced problems when the bag she leant her mom was too heavy for her.
Hey my dear Heels, My moms has already tried to hijack my 35cm, so I think she's like Dressage & I with the 32-35cm preference.

gracekelly

The Red Queen
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
GK......That's what I'm thinking too....she needs to see the inside, for sure....F in a circle, 1976.

I'm thinking some cracking to the leather which you can't fix. I have a bag from the 1970's but I can tell you it was stored in a time capsule and never worn. Somehow, I don't that is true for this one. It is just too good to be true esp. since there are usually pretty good mark ups on this site. She has some other vintage bags that have been there for years and are almost the same price and they are styles that are never seen. A Kelly is going to demand more just because it is a Kelly...

Mom, we are a pair of suspicious old ladies:nuts: