So tell me... LV, MBMJ, Coach?!

Sibel

BAG Lay-day
Jul 31, 2009
brooklyn
My best friend's bothering me about what I'd like for my birthday, however me being ME.. i cannot decide:shrugs:. Please tell me which bag i should ask for...

Contestant #1: Louis Vuitton Speedy 30- Damier Canvas
Contestant #2: Louis Vuitton Speedy 30- Monogram
Contestant #3: Marc by Marc Jacobs- Classic Q Hillier Hobo (Wine)
Contestant #4: Coach- Madison Sabrina (Gray)

Sooo ladies.. please tell me which and why?!:sos:

Thanks for all your help!!! :yahoo:

ahhhpushit

Jul 26, 2009
wow, what a nice best friend lol. #1 DAMIER SPEEDY 30 ALL THE WAY!!! it's sexy and will look new for yearssss.

#2 is seen too much everywhere, and so are the fakes.

#3 you could easily buy it if it wasnt yr bday. and it's too boring for me.

#4 eh, im so over coach since i got to the higher brands. :x

Aug 27, 2006
www.offonvacation.net
Even though I love Damier...I would say for a first one...get the LV Mono 30...yes, plenty of fakes out there...but you can tell an authentic Mono 30 from an LV fake in the dark at 100 feet away!

hellokitty99

Apr 1, 2009
how lucky for you and what a great bff. i'd say the speedy damier! classic bag thats low maintenance. btw, i saw the MBMJ bag for 50% at neiman's website but it's OOS. just a heads up incase they restock later.

Last edited:

acschjenn

O.G.
Sep 18, 2008
LA
That's so sweet! I would get #3 or #4 (leaning towards #3 :P) I love the hillier, and the wine is gorgeous and is a timeless color. The Sabrina is cute too. I just lean towards leather, because I love it

4everglammm

Bagaholic DH
Oct 6, 2008
Florida
From a guys opinion I would go with the speedy 30 in Damier. It's a classic bag that will last you many years and you will want to carry it for many years. I personally do not like monogram bags so the damier is a easy choice for me. I own one Damier LV in azure and love it! It is soooo gorgeous. My wife is carrying it in my avatar. The MBMJ in Wine would be a tough choice to pass up. I love wine bags and that particular bag in wine is stunning.

OH and your friend is a definite keeper........she really is sweet and special!